Existing laws and regulations must be dated 22.05.2003 and 4857 within the scope of labor law are obliged to have safety experts. Employers can fulfill as a purchase of services from experts authorized by the ministry this requirement. Safety in the workplace in accordance with legislation and the service we perform within our quality policy. Our experts work safety workplace hazard classes and work on your specified time periods specified in the regulations according to the number of available workers with job security job security document expertise appoint experts to fulfill that responsibility and scope of services.
ÇUKUROVA SAFETY ADVICE
- Our aim; Created by the rapidly evolving technology of unlimited competition, the European Union accession process of our country to the changes made in the business and environmental legislation is to provide the necessary knowledge and experience to support the responsibilities brought to the organization.
- ÇASGEM approved services rendered documents with job security of our experts are as follows:
A) Guidance and counseling;
the work done in the workplace and design in relation to changes to the machine and the status of the other equipment, maintenance, selection and the material used for the planning of the work, including the organization and implementation, selection of personal protective equipment, supply, use, maintenance, storage and testing of topics, to ensure the occupational health and safety legislation and in accordance with the general safety rules to continue to advise the employer.
B) Risk assessment;
- ensure that the risk assessment carried out; advise employers on health and safety measures to be taken to plan and make the necessary follow-up work.
C) Working environment supervision;
- To monitor the working environment, periodic maintenance to be done in terms of occupational health and safety in the workplace, and to plan control measures and monitoring implementation.
- workplace accidents, fire, or to work in accordance with the legislation to prevent explosions and to follow practices; natural disasters, accidents, fire, or allow for the preparation of emergency plans for situations such as fire, to make periodic training and exercises, to ensure that emergency action in accordance with the plan.
D) Education, information and records;
- Occupational health and safety plan in accordance with relevant legislation and implement the training.
- To save work related to the supervision of the work environment and to prepare the annual report in collaboration with the occupational physician.
E) cooperation with the relevant units;
- Occupational physicians and to evaluate work-related accidents and occupational diseases through cooperation, through investigation and research to prevent recurrence of dangerous events and to prepare the necessary preventive action plans to follow up the application.
- preparing the annual work plan in cooperation with the occupational physician
Cukurova Cukurova OHS OSGB